We all have the need to be inspired. Some days are more difficult than others, but motivational and inspiring words from those who have succeeded in the past can help us get through the tough times and challenges we face.
Here are some great quotes to help motivate and inspire you to conquer your fears and go after your dreams…
1. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”–Wayne Gretzky
2. “You have to believe it. There is no reason to have a plan b because it distracts from plan A.”–Will Smith
3. “Whether you think you can or that you can’t, you are usually right.”–Henry Ford
4. “I’ve missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”–Michael Jordan
5. “Your time is limited so don’t waste is living someone else’s life”-Steve Jobs
6. “What the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve.”–Napoleon Hill
7. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”–John Lennon
8. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”–Theodore Roosevelt
9. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”–Zig Ziglar
10. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”–Babe Ruth
Stay inspired today. Continue to pursue your goals and dreams…Continue to dream big!