We all need a pep talk from time to time to get our butts in gear. I know I sure do. Over the weekend I watched this video from the Kid President, and he sure does have it together. He gives some pretty amazing advice on life and how to make the world awesome.
If you’ve watched this video before, watch it again….it’s worth it.
Awesome stuff, huh?
The main points that I took home from the Kid President are:
- Stop being boring! Boring is easy, you’re GOODER than that!
- If life is a game, aren’t we all on the same team?!?
- If Michael Jordan would have quit he never would have made Space Jam!
- What would be your Space Jam?
- What will you create that will make the world awesome?!? Nothing if you keep sitting there!!!
- If we’re all on the same team start acting like it!
- You were made to be awesome!
- Give the world a reason to dance!
Pretty amazing advice from someone so young! So, what will you create to give the world a reason to dance? What will be your Space Jam?