Dear Readers, Followers, and Other Amazing People,
When I started The Positive Project in June of 2014, I thought it would be fun way to write down my thoughts and share them with those who felt so inclined to read them. Since then the blog has turned into something special and I’m very happy to say the following of The Positive Project has grown overtime and continues to do so, but I couldn’t do it alone.
I’m happy to say that the growth of The Positive Project has been absolutely amazing to see. Last year The Positive Project was viewed over 27,000 times by people in 163 different countries! How awesome is that? Since inception, the blog has grown from zero to over 1,926 followers, and more and more amazing people like you follow every day.
What many followers don’t know about this blog is that I do not spend any money on advertising. That’s right…zero buckaroos have been spent on this website, so the growth of this blog is the direct result of you reading, liking, and sharing my posts with your friends, family, and loved ones. So, if you have ever read my blog, liked an article, or shared it with anyone I have to say a heart-felt thank you…you rock! This site would not grow without you.
To those of who have reached out to me directly to tell me how much the blog or a specific post has helped you, I would like to say thank you, thank you, thank you. I truly appreciate the emails, comments, feedback, and messages you send my way. One of the best feelings in the world is to know that your writing has helped someone in some way, shape, or form.
2016 is a very busy year for me and my family. While we are very busy, here’s what you can expect from The Positive Project in 2016…
- I am currently working on rebranding and moving the site over to another platform which will be completed in the next few months
- New content for free downloads, worksheets, and a day 10-Transformation self study
- An article will be featured in 4321 StartUp Magazine
- Daily inspirational quotes, photos, and articles that will be shared on our NEW Facebook and Instagram accounts. (Please like and follow us)
- I will continue to post twice a week on The Positive Project throughout 2016. That’s my commitment to you.
- And finally the most exciting news…In an effort to help make a difference in the world I have decided to run a campaign to give back to charity. Here’s how it will work… Once The Positive Project is rebranded and relaunched we will run a campaign where for every new follower we receive we will donate to charity. I will fill in the details when we are ready to launch the campaign.
My hope is my writing will continue to motivate, inspire, and dare you to dream big! So, to all of the readers and followers out there, I appreciate your support. Thank you so much reading…thank you so much for following!