Sometimes in life, it can be easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. It’s easy to focus on our daily routines, personal issues, and the problems that are around us.
We get distracted by our quest for status and material objects. This causes us to lose focus on what’s really important in life…life’s bigger picture.
So, what is life’s bigger picture?
The bigger picture in life is how you use your time here to make the world a better place, like helping others, making a difference, and giving back.
I believe we all have the potential to make an impact on the world. Each and every one of us has the power, knowledge, talents and skills to make a difference…to help those in need.
Right now, the world is filled millions of people who are helping make a difference in the world. Are you one of them? If not, you can be.
You…Yes, YOU were made to do more than just coast through life day-to-day.
You were made to make the world a better place. You were made make a difference.
Be a positive influence on others. Use your talents and skills to help make the world a better place. Start businesses, go after your dreams, be kind, volunteer, donate, and help those who are less fortunate than you.
If you even help improve the life of just one person in your lifetime, your life has been well lived. So get out there and start making a difference.
To help inspire you to help make the world a better place, here are ten great quotes about making a difference in the world…
10. “It is better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life” Bryant H. McGill
9. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try falling asleep with a mosquito in the room.” Dali Lama
8. “You were born with the ability to change someone’s life, don’t ever waste it.” Unknown
7. “Make a difference about something other than yourself” Toni Morrison
6. “One person can make a difference, and everyone should try” John F. Kennedy
5. “There is no greater joy than working from your heart, and making a difference in the world.” Carlos Santana
4. “One person can make a difference. In fact, it’s not only possible for one person to make a difference, it’s essential that one person makes a difference. And believe it or not, that person is you.” Bob Riley
3. “To make a difference in someone’s life, you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect. You just have to care.” Mandy Hale
2. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” Winston Churchill
1. “Anyone can make a difference, so you don’t have to have it be some huge, global campaign… you can start small, and that’s just as important.” Blake Mycoskie
Remember, you were made to make a difference. You can change the world and make it a better place. How amazing is that?