This past week I was thinking about how hectic life can be. I realized it’s easy to get caught up with what we have going on in our lives and forget about the people around us. Unfortunately, when life is crazy it’s easy to become self-centered and only worry about ourselves and our own well-being.
However, when life is crazy and hectic is when we need our friends and family the most. The truth is that we rely on each other. We need one other for inspiration and motivation.
At times, I have a difficult time saying exactly how I feel…we all do.
Far too often we don’t tell people exactly what we think or feel about them.
What we don’t realize is that our words can be extremely powerful and it’s important for us to use our words to lift up the people around us. We need to make each other feel good about each other, compliment each other, and put smiles each other’s faces.
There are certain things that we all need to say to one another that often go unsaid, so I decided to put together a short list of a few things we need to tell each other.
Here are 6 Things We All Need To Hear…
1. I Really Like That About You… Everyone has a specific talent, personality trait, or God given gift or ability that is simply amazing.
2. I’m So Proud Of You… We all like to be reminded that the people around us are proud of our accomplishments and achievements.
3. Thank You… This may seem like a simple gesture, but many times we forget to thank the people around us for the things they do for us.
4. I’m So Thankful For You… This is my favorite. Who doesn’t like to hear that someone is thankful for them?
5. You Make Me Smile… Everyone likes to know that they bring joy and happiness into the lives of others.
6. I Love You… For some reason, many of us have a difficult time saying this, but it’s the most important.
Look back over these 6 important statements and think of 6 people you need to say these things to.
Now, give them a call, send them a text, or shoot them an email and tell them exactly how you feel.