Dear Readers, Followers, and Other Amazing People,
First, thank you for taking the time to read The Positive Project. I appreciate your support. 2016 has been an amazing year so far filled with many amazing opportunities. I’m happy to say the growth of The Positive Project has been absolutely amazing to see.
Our audience has continued to grow and in the past year, we have had more views on our site than ever before…
I want you to know the growth of this blog is the direct result of you reading, liking, and sharing my posts with your friends, family, and loved ones. So, if you have ever read my blog, liked an article, or shared it with anyone I have to say a heartfelt thank you…you rock! This site would not continue to grow without you.
To those of who have reached out to me directly to tell me how much the blog or a specific post has helped you, I would like to say thank you, thank you, thank you. I truly appreciate the emails, comments, feedback, and messages you send my way. One of the best feelings in the world is to know that your writing has helped someone in some way, shape, or form.
So, there are several important updates I want all subscribers to know about as well as some BIG news…
- To those of you who subscribed to The Positive Project before 9/30/16, my ebook is now FREE to subscribers. For access to the ebook please send me an email and I will make sure you get your free copy. Email Brad@thepositiveproject.net.
- I’m currently working on new content for free worksheet downloads
- BIG News: In case you missed my post from several weeks ago, Tara and I found out we are having twins!
- More BIG News: In an effort to help make a difference in the world and help as many charities as possible, I have decided to launch another business called Sawbuck. Our website is www.sawbuck.org. Here’s how the business works…
1. Every 10 days we partner with a different charity to raise funding and awareness for their cause.
2. We design limited edition apparel to raise awareness for their cause.
3. Every product we sell we give a “sawbuck/$10” back to the current campaign charity partner.
Our hope is to help as many different amazing causes as possible while raising as much funding and awareness for charities as we possibly can.
We officially launch the business next week on 11/10/16! Every shirt sold, $10 will be given back The Soldiers Project to help save the lives of Veterans suffering from PTSD. Here’s a sneak peak at our first limited edition design for our first 10-day campaign.(You guys are the very first ones to see this)…
- Due to time constraints over the next few months, with the new business and twins, I will not be taking on new coaching clients. If you have any questions, concerns, or need help in some way please feel free to email me and I will help in any way I can.
- I will continue to write weekly posts on The Positive Project. That’s my commitment to you.
My hope is my writing will continue to motivate, inspire, and dare you to dream big! So, to all of the readers and followers out there, I appreciate your support. Thank you so much reading…thank you so much for following!