Do you have an idea that’s worth pursuing? Want to make a difference? Maybe even change the world? If so, that’s great! In order to do so, you’re probably going to have to start a movement.
A movement is simply a group of people working together to advance their shared political, social, artistic ideas or an organized effort to promote or attain an end cause.
Is there a movement that you could help start that could change the world?
Before you start telling yourself, “There’s no way I could start a movement!”, watch this video. It will show you how a movement is formed in under 3 minutes…
So if you want to make a difference, make something amazing happen, or even change the world you’ll have to be bold enough to start a movement.
Key Points From Derek Sivers On How Start A Movement:
- Have the guts to stand out and be ridiculed
- Embrace your followers as equals
- The first follower transforms a lone nut into a leader
- Followers create leaders and movements
- As more people join a movement, it becomes less risky to participate
- Have the courage to follow a lone nut who’s doing something great
Do you have an idea that’s worth pursuing? Is there a movement that you could help start that could change the world? If so, go for it…have the guts to stand out and be ridiculed!